DE FACTO advises and assists its clients in:
- the establishment of their company,
- their realizations and innovations,
- their communication,
- their partnerships,
- the settlement of their disputes,
- and, more generally, their daily lives.
This expertise covers mainly:
- Intellectual Property Law (trademarks, patents, copyright, designs…)
- Information Law (New technologies and media, communication, CNIL…)
- Distribution Law (distribution networks, trade policy,…)
- Competition Law (antitrust, restrictive practice, merger controls, ,…)
- Consumption Law (marketing and advertising, promotional operations, lotteries and competitions, …)
- Contracts Law (audit, negotiation, drawing-up and management of disputes relating to enforcement, breach or termination of any contract or established commercial relationship,…)
- Commercial Law (sale or transfer operations, commercial leases, assistance to firm in difficulty,…)
- Civil liability litigations (product liability, industrial subcontracting dispute, …)
- Corporate law (establishment, disputes between shareholders, disputes related to warranties,…)
- Criminal business law.
To accompany its clients in all their legal needs, DE FACTO has also developed a network of partner law firms sharing the same values and specialized in areas linked to their major skills, especially in capital investment, tax and labour law.